As Josef’s Head of Sales (North America), you will bring your experience building high performing sales teams to drive rapid expansion in the region. This is a transformative opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of one of the world’s fastest growing legal tech startups.
Josef is VC-backed, and we’ve been growing rapidly since our launch three years ago. Check out our latest funding announcement! Our customers range from top global law firms and in-house legal teams at major corporations, to the world’s best law schools and legal aid organisations that help society’s most vulnerable people.
We’re hiring our first Head of Sales (North America), and you will work closely with our CEO to develop Josef’s presence in the region. You will play a key role in the development, implementation and execution of Josef’s ambitious growth strategy. Building and then leading a team, you will drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
This role is ideally based in the US or Canada, East Coast or West!
What you’ll do
- Play a key role in developing and implementing the company’s North American growth strategy
- Run and close high value deals, supported by Josef’s growing sales team
- Generate new business by developing sales campaigns, from ideation to execution
- Hire and manage junior sales team members, mentoring and coaching to help them grow
- Lead by example, applying your process driven approach to sales to ensure that our pipeline is healthy and that our CRM is squeaky clean
- Leverage your outstanding people skills to represent Josef at events and conferences, and build strong relationships with prospects, partners and referrers
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a keen understanding of how to drive revenue growth at a B2B SaaS company. An understanding of the legal industry, legaltech and product-led growth is a bonus.