We’re looking for a social media and content manager who will bring their creative flair and marketing smarts to create engaging and inspiring content.
Working closely with the COO and Head of Comms, you’ll be a foundational team member in a high-growth tech startup with global ambitions and social justice at its core.
What you’ll do:
- Unearth stories — about legal services, tech, inspirational people, and access to justice — and bring them to life for readers.
- Engage and grow our audience across digital channels (including social media).
- Own content creation across the marketing funnel (e.g. case studies, white papers, blog posts, tweets, LinkedIn posts, infographics, videos, podcasts…) to increase customer acquisition and engagement.
- Manage a master content plan and editorial calendar (and the inevitable surprises along the way).
- Maintain a strong tone of voice across our social, partner and digital channels.
- Monitor content performance, turning numbers and data into recommendations and actions.
- Keep up to date with trends in SEO and social media and the competitive landscape.
- Bring your storytelling and wordsmith skills (and deep understanding of the customer) to work closely with other teams in the company, including product and CX (customer experience).