Josef is a game-changing no-code legal automation platform. Our software makes it simple, easy and fast for legal professionals all over the world to automate the work they do and the services they deliver.
Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) position will prepare you for an exciting and rewarding career in the highly competitive software sales arena.
As our UK and EMEA SDR, you’ll have the opportunity to build Josef’s growth in the world’s largest market. We already have some of the biggest and best brands using our platform, so your job will be all about accelerating our growth. 100s of law firms and legal departments are already transforming the way they work with Josef, so you’ll have plenty of brand recognition, case studies and referrals to work with.
We’re looking for a consultative sales development executive who knows how to self-start and is on board with a data-driven and customer-centric sales culture. You love prospecting and you know how to take a prospect from skeptic to promoter.
You will play a central role in helping to shape the future of Josef! You’ll make sure the right customers find Josef and that they’re set up to create real and meaningful value with the platform.
To learn more about life at Josef, check out this page.
This role is responsible for:
- Hitting or exceeding monthly and annual targets and maintaining strong performance at 100% of your YTD goals
- Hitting or exceeding daily contact targets and activity metrics
- Actively engaging in coaching, partnering well with managers and team members to share ideas and learn from each other
- Accurate and timely logging of all activities and customer contacts in the CRM.
- Demonstrating the ability to rapidly build knowledge and acquire new skills
- Displaying determination, persistence, patience and being resilient in the face of rejection.
- Actively partnering with the sales and marketing team members to consistently create new sales campaigns that will generate new, highly qualified sales opportunities that convert to revenue.