Josef is a game-changing no-code automation platform. A wave of digital transformation is sweeping the legal industry, and we’re looking for a talented Ops Manager to join us for the ride.
We’re looking for someone who loves a fast-paced environment and is an expert operator, no matter the circumstances. You love getting sh*t done, you’re a whizz with numbers, and you want to build something great.
You will play a central role in helping to shape the future of Josef, making sure that our team has everything they need to continue their rapid global expansion.
Specifically, you will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation and iteration of key operational policies and processes within Josef. The role is a broad one, and we want you to help us define it. The key responsibilities will include:
- Financial operations
- scaling Josef’s ops and processes globally; and
- Employee experience.
Other areas of responsibility may include strategy, information security, compliance and legal.
To learn more about life at Josef, check out this page.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and streamline business processes that keep Josef running smoothly,
and play a key role in the development of Josef’s Ops team
- Lead the development and management of Josef’s fin ops processes and procedures
- Support employees to ensure Josef is the best place to work, including recruitment, onboarding, employee experience and professional development
- Help us to build a knowledge management system to support Josef team members to be able to access information and solve problems
- Be a key contributor in the development of a strong and positive culture at Josef