Josef is a game-changing no-code automation platform. A wave of digital transformation is sweeping the legal industry, and we’re looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join us for the ride.
We are a good bunch of people making great software. Our team is remote-first, globally diverse, smart, respectful and highly collaborative. Internal politics, resistance to change, long-winded approvals process, and endless meetings are all things that don’t describe how we don’t work.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience. Someone who will be responsible for deploying product updates, helping identify production issues, building out CI/CD, delivery pipeline and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs. We are not looking for any Ninjas or Rockstars. You don’t need 3,000 years’ experience in Web 3.0 or a PHD in Rocket Surgery.
To learn more about life at Josef, check out this page.
What you’ll do
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with the team to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions