As Josef’s new Business Development Lead, you will bring your outstanding people and commercial skills to build relationships with prospective customers and partners.
Josef is a VC-backed start-up, and we’ve been growing rapidly since our launch three years ago. Check out our latest funding announcement!
Our customers range from top global law firms and in-house legal teams at major corporations, to the world’s best law schools and legal aid organisations that help society’s most vulnerable people.
As Josef’s Business Development Lead, you will work closely with our CEO and play a key role in the development, implementation and execution of Josef’s ambitious growth strategy. You will drive customer acquisition and revenue growth through inbound and outbound sales activities, and work closely with the marketing and customer success team to ensure prospective customers have a great experience.
This role is ideally based in Melbourne or Sydney, Australia (AEST). But for the right candidate, we’re open to considering other Australian locations!
What you’ll do:
- Use your strategic mindset to develop and execute on the company’s growth strategy
- Act as a subject matter expert and speak to the value of the platform at sales meetings with prospective customers
- Play a leadership role in the small but growing business development team including managing junior team members
- Generate new business by developing sales campaigns, from ideation to execution
- Use your excellent communication skills to turn leads into satisfied customers
- Apply your process driven approach to sales to ensure that our pipeline is healthy and that the team is correctly tracking sales activities in our CRM
- Leverage your outstanding people skills to represent Josef at events and conferences, and build strong relationships with prospects, partners and referrers